The cost effective way of printing sticker labels for name badges in real-time. The ultra fast print speed of less than 1 sec per label is a huge time saver for big events. Both Brother QL-720NW (black) and QL-820NWB (white) supports both WiFi and LAN connectivity. The Brother QL-820NWB supports Bluetooth printing as well that connects to your iPad or computer directly.
- High fidelity printing for crisp text, graphics and barcodes.
- Ultra fast. Less than 1 sec per label.
- Compatible with major event apps and our check-in system.
- No fuss wireless connectivity. Unclutters your reception desk.
- Built-in automatic tape cutter for precise cuts after each label is printed or to create custom size labels.
- Easy-to-use drop-in paper roll cartridge. No ink or toner needed.
|Dimensions||5.0" x 9.2" x 5.7"|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Cutter Life||up to 300,000 (die-cut labels) 150,000 (continuous labels)|
|Font Styles||True Type|
|Interface||Bluetooth® wireless technology (Ver.2.1+EDR SPP, BIP,OPP, HCRP and iAP/MFI supported) interfaces, USB Host, Wireless (b/g/n), Ethernet, WirelessDirect|
|Maximum Label Length||3 feet|
|Maximum Print Speed (labels per min.)||Up to 110 labels per minute|
|Maximum Print Width (inches)||2.3"|
|Maximum Resolution (dpi)||300 x 600 (Superfine Mode)|
|Maximum Tape Width (inches)||2.4"|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||AirPrint™, Brother™ iPrint&Label free app download for wireless printing from your Apple® or Android™ mobile device and Air Label Print app|
|Multiple Copies||Up to 9999 copies|
|Printing Method||Direct Thermal|
|Tape Sizes||Die-cut and Continuous|
|Operating System||Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10; Server 2003/Server 2008; , Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.12.x|